The Services We Provide:
- Staff is on site 24/7 providing guidance and support to each mother in meeting their individual needs and reaching their goals.
- 10 Furnished Private Rooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen shared and maintained by residents
- Laundry Facilities and Supplies are on site
- Computers for residents to use in our common area
- TV & DVD
- Central Air
- Life Skills Training – Develop and reinforce basic life independence, household responsibilities, planning and preparing nutritious meals, health and safety.
- St. Louis School of Continuing Education is just around the corner from Marillac Place
- Goal Planning – Scheduled regular meetings with community support to aid our mothers in reaching their goals
- Weekly On-Site Programming customized for our Residents by our Program Manager (Nutrition classes, prenatal and post natal care)
Referrals to Community Agencies
- To help build a community support system.
- To ensure that the rights of our mothers and children are recognized.
- Supporting mothers who have moved on to independent living.